Erin & Jordan: An Adams Pond Wedding Video
No matter what time of year, we love working at the Millstone at Adams Pond. It is a fantastic all-in-one venue in Columbia, SC, and it takes great care of its clients and vendors.
Erin and Jordan reached out to us to create their Adams Pond wedding video. They got our wedding highlight package, which is a great example of our work, as well as an illustration what your day at the Millstone at Adams Pond can be like.
Meet the Couple
Erin and Jordan started dating in middle school. After dating for over a decade, their love for each other still burns strong. You can see throughout their video how their fun-loving spirits keep the relationship fresh. They are a true testament to the lasting nature of a healthy relationship, and we had so much fun telling their story.
There is a fun little detail from the day in Erin and Jordan’s Adams Pond wedding video that you should definitely check out. Jordan is a lawyer, so he wrote up his own marriage contract for Erin. Of course, Erin had her own fun with the contract and made sure to revise it before signing it and sending it back to Jordan.
If you want to see the contract, it shows up around 1:30 in the video above.
Meet the Team
Erin and Jordan’s Adams Pond wedding video couldn’t be the beautiful success it was without the help of an incredible team.
- Joshua Aaron Photography: we work with these guys a lot, and it is always a blast. They had a cool light kit at this wedding, which made the portrait session AWESOME (watch the video, you’ll see!)
- By Invitation Only Event Planning: the day flowed perfectly, and everyone had a great time, thanks to the help of this team.
- Southern Way Catering: oh how we love their food! We just created a brand video for this team, so if you are interested in hiring them for your own wedding or event, make sure to check it out.
- Something Special Florist and Gifts: the florals were stunning at Erin and Jordan’s wedding. We were so impressed with the ceremony arrangement, which you can see within the first minute of the video.
- Riverbanks Zoo and Gardens: Erin and Jordan hosted their rehearsal dinner at the Ndoki Lodge at the zoo, and we were happy to film all of the toasts at this awesome venue.
- The Millstone at Adams Pond: need we say more? We love this venue and the people who work there.