Courtney & Joel: A 701 Whaley Wedding Video
We had such a blast starting off our 2018 weddings working with Courtney and Joel to create their 701 Whaley wedding video in Columbia, SC.
Courtney and Joel got our Feature Film Package, which is a 9-12 minute wedding video. Check out Courtney and Joel’s wedding video below.
Courtney and Joel met at a Christian summer camp called Camp Salkehatchie, and Joel was instantly smitten. The two were inseparable from that time on, and four years later they said “I do”.
This wedding is particularly special in our eyes because Courtney sang a song at the reception, and we were able to use that very special moment and weave it through the video (see 0:53-4:45 in the video above). As videographers, this is something truly special, because it creates an even deeper emotional connection.
The 701 Whaley Wedding Video Team
We worked with a great team of vendors to make Courtney and Joel’s wedding video come to life.
- Joshua Aaron Photography: It is always such a great time working with this awesome photography couple. They braved the cold with utmost courage this day!
- Finesse Band: We couldn’t help but dance a little as well during the reception! Check out the end of the video to see how they got Courtney to do a guitar solo!
- Something Special Florist and Gifts: The floral arrangements were on point for Courtney and Joel’s 701 Whaley wedding video.
- By Invitation Only Event Planning: There was a lot going on with Courtney and Joel’s wedding, but the day ran smoothly and without hiccup.
- 701 Whaley: This space is such an incredible historic space for all events, and we always love working with the staff.
- First Baptist Church Columbia: This was the perfect place for Courtney and Joel to say “I do.”
If you have fallen in love with Courtney and Joel’s love story, as well as their 701 Whaley wedding video, then we would love to hear from you! Check out our different wedding packages and get in touch!